[Fsfe-uk] RFHelp: links with the Lords

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] RFHelp: links with the Lords
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 19:15:25 +0100

Let's see if I can get the right address second time around.  Sorry.

<unknown>

     http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
      Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Fwd: [AFLUG] FOSSFA Discussed in UK Parliament Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:22:39 +0100 (BST)
Can we have a volunteer to contact Baroness Amos about this, to make
sure that she is aware of AFFS, please?  I have a contact in DFID,
but they have gone quiet.  And a volunteer to contact Lord Avebury.
Either here on this list, or by email to address@hidden -- let
us know what you need.