Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: [centres] Free Libre Open Source Software WAS Overpric

From: Adam Moran
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: [centres] Free Libre Open Source Software WAS Overpriced, overhyped, over here
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 10:49:53 +0000

Hi Tom,

mkdoc appears to be down at the moment, but I would be interested to check it again later.

Strange ? - I'm not having any trouble with it.

I was hoping I could find something useful on the helpisathand site, but after looking for several minutes I could not find anything that seemed to fit this.

Any thing in particular you were trying to find ?

I know the site is pretty large from looking at the sitemap, so perhaps I have missed something here?

'Missed something' , what 'something' ?

--
Adam