[Fsfe-uk] Re: [centres] Re: Open Office

From: Adam Moran
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: [centres] Re: Open Office
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:03:17 +0000

Hi Angus,

Angus Coull wrote:

I am running 3 UK Online centres in one of the regeneration areas of Southampton. To save costs we are using Open Office for public use. From time to time we get a few complaints about the application ,but this comes mainly from experienced Microsoft users.

I fit in to this category.

I would say make some time to learn this new application, you may be pleasently
surprised.

You're right;  I haven't even had a proper play with it yet. I shall.

All the best

--
Adam