Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: [centres] Free Libre Open Source Software

From: Adam Moran
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: [centres] Free Libre Open Source Software
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:14:38 +0000

Hi,

MJ Ray wrote:
On 2004-01-29 01:04:08 +0000 Adam Moran <address@hidden> wrote:

[ox-en] [BUG] Something is *rotten* in the state of Debian

I am very unhappy that you referenced that thread on this list.

Noted.

Just in case anyone is misled: The only link between Naziism and Debian is that one Debian developer republished some documents which this so-called anti-fascist wants banned. Further, that Debian developer is not a delegate and does not speak for the project. Finally, the censor-wannabe went stomping in with jackboots from the off, but is surprised most developers ignored him.

I agree that Paul's approach appeared unconventional but I think you are mistaken to use 'so-called' and 'wannabe' in reference to his character. AFAIK Paul takes his work very seriously and further I don't think he is on this list to defend himself.

--
Adam