Re: [Fsfe-uk] Free Software Magazine

From: Tom Chance
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Free Software Magazine
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:13:37 +0000

On Thursday 27 Jan 2005 08:38, Stuart Yeates wrote:
> Tom Chance wrote:
> > On Wednesday 26 Jan 2005 16:59, Alex Hudson wrote:
> >>On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 16:30 +0000, Tom Chance wrote:
> >
> > I'm sure they'd appreciate it if you emailed them suggesting this. I
> > don't know why they're doing it this way, I'm just an author who gets
> > sent requests for help with subscriptions ;-)
>
> Are you published in the first/second edition?

Hah, yes, but I don't get paid for it. They can't afford to pay anyone until
at least the fifth edition. Maybe a slight interest in it for me, but that
aside it's still a good magazine because it focusses on free software issues
rather than just "ooh look at this new funky technology for 'Linux'".

Kind regards,
Tom