Re: [Fsfe-uk] FLOSS is more democratic for schools!

From: Philip Hands
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] FLOSS is more democratic for schools!
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 17:56:33 +0000

MJ Ray wrote:
sb wrote:

I myself don't have time to create voting scripts to handle the multiple
STV vote, as I don't think I know of any free software ones.

There's a wxPython one at http://stv.sourceforge.net/ and a
PHP one at http://www.demochoice.org/ - I'm surprised there's
not more. For some reason, Condorcet seems the voting method
of choice online.

There are a few implementations of the Debian voting systems around too (again a modified Condorcet):

  http://seehuhn.de/comp/vote.html

Cheers, Phil.