Re: [Fsfe-uk] hsbc browser access

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] hsbc browser access
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 18:19:33 +0000

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 16:36 +0000, Graham Seaman wrote:
> Just to save me installing Netscape to find out - could someone who has
> it check on the hsbc page?

I tried Netscape 7.2 and it doesn't work. It's only a 10meg download,
and you can install it in /tmp :o)

> Annoying thing is the correction is trivial
> - it just needs window.location.href instead of location.href.

To be honest, that sounds more like a bug in Moz. location.href ought to
work unless I'm missing something - if you can fire up Venkman, you
might be able to find out why. It could be a security thing interfering.

Cheers,

Alex.