Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Resignation from AFFS committee

From: Ian Lynch
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Resignation from AFFS committee
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 13:27:28 +0100

On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 12:02 +0100, Kevin Donnelly wrote:
>  Are you seriously suggesting
> that a committee just does what it likes, without telling anyone else what is
> going on, providing a note of record, etc?  And you have a very odd notion of
> government procedures if you think that is what happens there, any other
> impressions to the contrary.

I thnk we are getting the usual E-mail discussion polarisation here. If
its not one thing it must therefore be the most extreme opposite.

In principle significant decisions should be minuted at an appropriate
meeting. In some circumstances this will happen after the event. There
will always be potential for disagreement over what constitutes a
significant decision. Hopefully we will all survive the internal
politics long enough to make some sort of contribution to the free
software movement ;-)

Regards,
--
Ian Lynch <address@hidden>