Re: [Fsfe-uk] Cheats!

From: Kevin Donnelly
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Cheats!
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 20:48:39 +0000

On Friday 03 February 2006 20:42, David M wrote:
> Interesting thought, I'd never thought of it that way..
> Do you have a source for the NHS license figures?
> It's maybe a bit of an apples/oranges comparison, but it could be a
> useful figure to have around?

eg http://news.zdnet.co.uk/0,39020330,39172449,00.htm
and try searching for some others along this line.

I worked out that the cost was equivalent to what would have been spent
training 4,500 nurses ....

The Wales NHS has just announced a £10m contract with Microsoft last week,
even though I know for a fact that the vast majority of work done on an
office suite could be done on OpenOffice.org.  But there we are.

--

Pob hwyl / Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly

www.kyfieithu.co.uk - KDE yn Gymraeg