Re: [Fsfe-uk] TV show about copyright, the Internet and DRM

From: Stuart Yeates
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] TV show about copyright, the Internet and DRM
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 11:03:41 +0100

Alex Hudson wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-04-30 at 00:12 +0100, Shane M. Coughlan wrote:
>
>>>So who is going to make them - or at least the first of them?
>>>Does anyone here have any experience of such things?
>>
>>Yes, I do to a limited extent.  And I currently have a 3CCD MiniDV
>>camera from Panasonic as well as professional digital editing tools.
>

> We should probably strive to create them with Free Software, if we can.
> We don't need anything more than an A/B roll editor.

Speaking as someone attached to an independent advisory group, I
think it is safe to say that we'd be much happier with materials
produced by people like LegalTV rather than explicit advocacy groups.

We have to be very careful to be seen as completely independent.

That's not to say that such a production would be a waste of time,
or would not go down well with other organisations.

cheers
stuart
--
Stuart Yeates                          address@hidden