fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] a mistake

From: victorhck
Subject: [FSF] a mistake
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 23:17:18 +0200

hi list mates!

Hey May spanish supporter is on-line, but there's a little mistake. Will
can you fix it ASAP? I think that is very important.

At the begining of the supporter says:

"Traducción: Victor Hck address@hidden

Revisión: Victor Hck address@hidden, Marc Meseguer, y Esteban Mesa."

Well, we all the team make the translation and corrections not just me.
Even this month ? couldn't help a lot...

I think that is not right, so I would change it by:

"Traducción y revisión llevada a cabo por: Marc Meseguer, y Esteban Mesa
y Victor Hck address@hidden "

Thank's to all for another great supporter (a bit later...)
We hope that next month will be on-line soon... by 15th June more or less :þ

've phun !!

--
(GPG Key: 0xF782C8C2)