fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] PRinter story redux

From: victorhck
Subject: [FSF] PRinter story redux
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 19:55:59 +0200

Hi listmates!

Sure you have read in this last supporterĀ¹ the story about nonfree
software in a printer, that remains the story about a printer, Stallman
and how the GNU system and free software movement start to free users!

I found that very interesting, and trasnlated in spanish, I think that
would be great to spread the story.

Attached you can find the text in spanish, please make a peer review,
and feel free to improve, fix, etc the translation...

Dana, if you find that fits in the FSF web page you are free to use the
translation and publish.

Happy hacking

[1]
https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/201cthe-printer-story201d-redux-a-testimonial-about-the-injustice-of-proprietary-firmware

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/