fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] BBC Ashley Highfield discusses iPlayer on BBC Backstag

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] BBC Ashley Highfield discusses iPlayer on BBC Backstage Podcast
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 17:19:35 +0000

The BBC has released an interview with BBC Tech Boss Ashley Highfield regarding the iPlayer and many frequently asked questions.

You can get an ogg file of the http://blip.tv/file/get/Cubicgarden-backstagebbccoukAshleyHighfieldOnIPlayer648.ogg
licenced under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike but don't ask me what version because I don't know.

See for yourself: http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/news/

He gets quite an harsh interview (in context), though obviously his view is not one I share.

I personally have noticed a couple of errors, in particular, I know upstream contributes towards my monthly bandwidth cap.

-Tim

--
www.dobo.urandom.co.uk
----