fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Meeting reminder - Free Software Manchester - tomo

From: Iain Roberts
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Meeting reminder - Free Software Manchester - tomorrow 7pm
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 20:34:02 +0000 (GMT)

----- "Noah Slater" <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Personally, I don't think any of the parties have much of a position
> on
> > Free Software. It's a shame.
>
> Perhaps the FSF should open up communications with them?

There are things going on with all the main parties and the Open Source/Free
Software groups - I'll be happy to talk about what I know of at the meeting
tomorrow.

Iain.

--
Iain Roberts
Axiom Tech

Axiom Tech Ltd is registered in England and Wales at 92 Didsbury Road,
Stockport, SK4 2JL, company no 5684132, VAT no 878 6568 46.  Unless agreed
otherwise, all services and products supplied by Axiom Tech are subject to our
standard terms and conditions, available on request.