fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] IT Minutes of Basement Meeting 2007-12-17, Next Me

From: Matthew Edmondson
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] IT Minutes of Basement Meeting 2007-12-17, Next Meeting
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:09:28 +0000

Dave,

Good stuff.

Can I suggest that a social is held after the next meeting for anyone who is
interested in the ITWG.

If anyone doesn't know the basement - it was (and hopefully will be again)
aone of the best cafe venues in Manchester and a working example of FS in
action in a real/public environment.  the suite was pretty much constantly in
use.

--
Matthew Edmondson                               address@hidden
Consultant                                              www.M6-IT.org

Sustainable Third Sector IT solutions. PRINCE2[TM] Project Management
Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee.
Registered in England & Wales,               Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT

Northern Office: 4, Hollins Green, Bradwall, Cheshire, CW10 0LA.

Welsh office/Swyddfa Gogledd Cymru: e-mail / e-bost - address@hidden