fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Infopoint

From: Paul Robinson
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Infopoint
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 18:45:51 +0100

On 7 May 2008, at 17:19, Lucy wrote:

If this were to go ahead I'd be interested in helping out, although it
looks like it could be a pain to get to. Anyone know if there's a tram
stop nearby?

Trafford Park train station is 20 minutes walk away (well, for me, but despite my heft I move quickly :-) ):

http://tinyurl.com/6fl5an

The 250 bus goes to the junction of Village Way & Mosley Road which is nearby:

http://tinyurl.com/6fl5an

However the best way is probably to whack your postcodes into this and find your own optimum route to M17 1SN on Saturday mornings:

http://nw.aimwebsites.co.uk/JourneyPlanner.jsp?vm_Reset_str=true

Or if you prefer the older way of finding your own bus timetables:

http://www.gmpte.com/content.cfm?category_id=102782

No offer of help from me for the near future I'm afraid, however it's *years* since I was last down at Bowlers so I might see some of you there one week.

HTH in some way,

--
Paul Robinson

http://vagueware.com :: address@hidden :: +44 (0) 7740 465746

Vagueware Limited is registered in England/Wales, number 05700421
Registered Office: 3 Tivoli Place, Ilkley, W. Yorkshire, LS29 8SU
Correspondence:   55 Velvet Court, Granby Row, Manchester, M1 7AB