fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Infopoint

From: Paul Waring
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Infopoint
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 16:47:48 +0100

Simon Ward wrote:
Paul, Richard:  Do you have any left‐overs from previous Infopoints, and
maybe some advice as to what goes down well with the punters there?

I don't think I have any leftovers, and anything I might have lying around would be long out of date (I did write an 'introduction to Linux' leaflet and burn around 70 live CDs). In terms of what goes down well, free live CDs seemed to work and demonstration machines to prove that most of the myths about Linux are untrue (e.g. not being able to play DVDs).

Paul

--
Paul Waring
http://www.pwaring.com