fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] ManLUG meetings for May and June 2008

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] ManLUG meetings for May and June 2008
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 14:45:53 +0100

Lucy wrote:
On 16/05/2008, Simon Ward <address@hidden> wrote:
Time to whip out the free operating systems for ManLUG's InstallFest.

I've got gNewSense and Ubuntu (okay, so it's mostly free) ready to go,
and I'll try to bring along my new eeePC to show off. It'll be my
first ManLUG meeting and it's only taken me 3.5 years!

I have still yet to go to one.

I might come along too, if I do I'll bring gNewSense.

However the other options are open to me:

fix surround sound on my brother recently installed kubuntu,
go windsurfing/swimming/falling in every ten seconds (I'm learning!)

and both of them seem to win on the more needy/more fun fronts...

If I come, I might just install gnewsense 2.0 my own laptop....

--
www.tdobson.net
----