fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Software Freedom Day Help Needed

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Software Freedom Day Help Needed
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 23:03:21 +0100

Tim Dobson wrote:
Michael Dorrington wrote:
Unfortunately, I can't print these out and get them to people. However, if someone else wants to get them printed out at a shop, library, etc I will reimburse them the cost. Just get a receipt and make sure its not horrendously expensive! :)

I'm going to skim some off tommorrow at college. :)
No promises on numbers.
Which are the most important or should be prioritised? should I do each equally or a ratio of 3:4 or something....

Next time some educational establishment goes backrupt and needs bailing out, you can think of me ;)

--

I was thinking, perhaps contacting a few labour MPs etc. might not be *so* stupid... They are going to be in the city anyway and the labour conference is unlikely to be exciting for everyone...
Well, it's just and idea. :)

Spoke to Dave and he said he wouldn't have a problem printing them out but you might want to check with him.

M.