fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Monitor Request

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Monitor Request
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 00:54:16 +0000

Matt Lee wrote:
Lucy wrote:
As you may be aware, Manchester Free Software is helping out with a
new project based in Hulme, called Arcspace [1]. The project intends
to promote computer recycling and free software within the local
community. As part of this they will be setting up a computer cluster
of about 5 PCs at St Wilfred's church and will be holding a series of
workshops, with the first one starting on 18th April.

It's a shame to see that the site doesn't talk about free software, only
open source.

The education of Arcspace about free software is on going. :) I'm doing my part.

M.