fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] ADSL Modem

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] ADSL Modem
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 08:54:32 +0100

Thomas Debost <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Can anyone recommend a very good, reliable brand/model of ADSL modem [...]

I'm currently facing the same problem: it seems that my horrible evil
Belkin F5D7630 only "nearly works" with ADSL-2+ from the phonecoop.

>    Based on a friend's recommendation, I got a Zyxel 660R [1] 2 years ago
>    and I am really happy with it. [...]

So, do I try the related-but-different 660HW or get a 660R and connect
a WRT-like device behind it?

Are there any OpenWRT- or FreeWRT-ready ADSL-2+ and wifi routers on sale?

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef)