fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] Unsheffield 19th->21st June

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Unsheffield 19th->21st June
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 16:12:59 +0000

Unsheffield (AKA Barcamp Sheffield) has opened up bookings for tickets.
Tickets are free
Unsheffield takes place on the 19th (evening), 20th and 21st of June.

Tickets are limited so I strongly recommend grabbing tickets as soon as possible.

Here's the booking link:
http://unsheffield.net/get-involved/tickets/

For more information on Unsheffield take a look here:
http://unsheffield.net/2009/06/tickets-available-for-participation/

If you've never been to a Barcamp before, I strongly recommend Unsheffield, partly because it's close and partly because it's a great event.

If you're all confused about these "bars" and "uns" - it's not just about beer ;) - take a look at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BarCamp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconference

Cheers

Tim