fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Post Bug Reporting talk

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Post Bug Reporting talk
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 12:36:53 +0000

Michael Dorrington wrote:
> [snip]
>> Since the talk I've submitted two bug reports so far.
> [snip]
>> The second one is for a game called stormbaancoureur. The report was an
> [snip]
>> I submitted the report upstream too and just had a nice email back from
>> them.
>
> For stormbaancoureur, upstream has released a updated version that is
> fixed and its now in Debian. Bug closed.
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=534773#20
>
> And the bug reporting continues. :)
> Three more bug reports. A typo, a homepage no longer available and an
> installation report with bugs.

And it continues :)

Two related issues with Creative Commons.
1. The licence chooser page does not give an option to have an XMP
version of the licence, despite documentation staying it does.
2. The XMP licence files that can be generated do not contain
Attribution information.
My post to the cc-metadata list[1] resulted in two bug reports being raised:

http://code.creativecommons.org/issues/issue547
http://code.creativecommons.org/issues/issue548

It also has an affect on example the licence given in the LaTeX package
'xmpincl'[2][3].

Regards,
Mike.

[1] http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-metadata/2010-March/