fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] Dan's CD

From: Luke Taylor
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Dan's CD
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:01:15 +0000

Hi everyone,

Can anybody possibley point me to an .iso of Dan Lynch's Cd from last years software freedom day? It seems to have disappeared from the site? I was hoping to have a few for tomorrow. by the way Tim, thanks for the promo - I should point out that the freedom lovin' band "I am ten Ninja" have dropped out due to illness but we still have John Harris and Andrew Robinson. hurray!!

Luke

Do you want a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free