fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] [ubuntu-uk] Any folks in Manchester interested in

From: Phill Whiteside
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] [ubuntu-uk] Any folks in Manchester interested in participating in an Ubuntu Global Jam event if I were to organise one?
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 19:54:49 +0000

Hi Chris,

I can most likely attend a Manchester session. I'm more testing / QA side these days. We have held some sessions recently[1] and the QA/ Testing team have also recently updated the Jam area [2]. I'd be happy to go through these at a Jam. I'm a lubuntu person, but also test any flavour that asks for assistance.

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities/Classroom
2. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Jams/Testing