g-wrap-dev

g-wrap: reference manual updated

From: David Pirotte
Subject: g-wrap: reference manual updated
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 16:08:47 -0300

Hello,

        g-wrap
          master: reference manual updated

it all started because I wanted to get acces to modern procedure and type/class
indexes, as produced by texinfo 5.2.  then I realized that, appart from having
solve raised bugs compiling with texinfo 5.2, it really could live with a
serious
lifting :).  I did my best to improve the presentation and access to the great
material the previous g-wrap manual already had, mainly by restructuring it: it
is
now almost identical, in structure, to the guile reference manual.

i would be happy to push this patch and also do the house keeping of the
website so
that online html manual pages are actualized, if it's fine, give me write access
[savannah group request pending already].

of course review and comments are welcome.

Happu hacking,
David