gallium-announce

[Gallium-announce] Better Success, woman-ridden

From: Rhonda Burrell
Subject: [Gallium-announce] Better Success, woman-ridden
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 14:27:14 +0180

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEK cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateR
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateM
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyO
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateH
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate7

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://DJJ252.foorests.net

a  hole that no  amount of money could  get him  out of and in  which it was
unconscious  on the  sidewalk and  Redrick  chased the  other three for four

first  of all, Father was always going on and on about the Golden Ball,  and
impossible to tell how many there had been. Maybe each splotch represented a
said looking around:

I guess they did. Kirill felt  sorry for me. Dick Noonan feels sorry for me.
     First we go  this way." Redrick  waved sharply in the direction of  the
father and mother, Artie, the handsome son, their pride and joy.
later, after we've eaten. Brother, it's not  something you should have on an

Schuhart?"
to  take  somebody  with  you.  I  can  give you  one  of  my  people  who's