gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] PDF Viewer for presentation

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] PDF Viewer for presentation
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 15:50:37 +0100

Hi,

sounds like a nice feature to add to GSPdf! At least the keyboard shortcuts should be easy to do, I'll look at them.

LaternaMagica opens PDFs just by chance.

There was anotehr PDF viewer you liked and which you wanted to "save" but it mostly duplicated GSPdf stuff. I had a patch to make it work, IIRC. Did it have thse features? In case I'll dig the patch out.

Riccardo