gchempaint-main

[Gchempaint-main] gchempaint and bonobo

From: Tommi Hassinen
Subject: [Gchempaint-main] gchempaint and bonobo
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:43:11 +0300 (WET)

Hi.

My name is Tommi Hassinen and I have been working with a molecular
modelling package

        http://bioinformatics.org/ghemical/

that I'm right now porting into gnome2 platform and converting into a
bonobo-components based system. The work is in progress but not yet ready
(it compiles and starts as a component but many things still broken).

So, now I have been browsing the web and trying to find other
chemistry-related projects that use bonobo. And I was pleased to find
gchempaint, of course, and sure I plan using it in the future! Therefore I
thought to inform you about hopefully-soon-to-appear component, and ask
you if you are aware of any related projects or available components.

Regards,

        Tommi