gchemutils-main

Re: [Gchemutils-main] Gnome-chemistry-utils X11 independence?

From: Jean Brefort
Subject: Re: [Gchemutils-main] Gnome-chemistry-utils X11 independence?
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 07:38:31 +0200

I know the issue. The direct calls are needed for OpenGL rendering. Gtk+
just does not support that. So we need to have a solution for each of
the supported operating system. I just don't know how things can work on
Mac or Windows, and I'm not able to test anyway. Wayland will be
supported, since this should not be very difficult for me. For the
others, I clearly need help.

Best regards,
Jean