gchemutils-main

[Gchemutils-main] enable runtime debug output?

From: Christian Herbig
Subject: [Gchemutils-main] enable runtime debug output?
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 16:10:32 -0700

This is probably a total new-person question, but is there a way to make the
programs show debug messages while they are running.  The crashes I get when
trying them are not at all helpful, for example:

Tachigami:~ slycooper$ gchemtable
libc++abi.dylib: terminate called throwing an exception
Abort trap: 6

so I thought that perhaps if there was a flag to send it that would make it
give more useful messages, I could help find the actual problems.