gcjwebplugin-devel

Re: [Gcjwebplugin-devel] [gcjwebplugin 0.3.1] testsuite: 2 3 4 5 7 8 19

From: Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D.
Subject: Re: [Gcjwebplugin-devel] [gcjwebplugin 0.3.1] testsuite: 2 3 4 5 7 8 19 20 21 failed
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:34:15 -0500

Michael,

Looks like you have made progress:

        ## ------------- ##
        ## Test results. ##
        ## ------------- ##

        All 27 tests were successful.
        PASS: ./testsuite
        ==================
        All 1 tests passed
        ==================

I have attached the testsuite.log for your perusal.

Now it's time to actually install the plugin and see what happens.  If
there are any "surprises", I will let you know.

Notes:
* I am currently running YDL-4.0.1.
* Should you require any further testing on a PPC running YDL please
feel free to contact me.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco[at]comcast[dot]net