gcl-devel

Re: [Maxima] Fw: [Gcl-devel] Re: gcl on ms windows

From: David and Michele Holmgren
Subject: Re: [Maxima] Fw: [Gcl-devel] Re: gcl on ms windows
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:16:35 -0700

Hi James,

 I've taken a stab at this occasionally.  I want to try building GCL on NT
soon with Cygwin, and if this works I shall try Maxima.  Other commitments
have prevented me from doing this lately, but time is freeing up now...

 BTW, I was once able to get Maxima 5.6, etc., to compile with the old
Cygwin B21.  However, more recent changes by Dr. Schelter seemed to prevent
this.  Just a historical note!

 Dave Holmgren