gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [axiom] Gcl roadmap

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [axiom] Gcl roadmap
Date: 12 Jun 2002 12:50:35 -0400

Greetings!  OK, I just checked in a revision to 'disassemble to add
objdump output where available.  Please check it out.

1) Does anyone know why cmpmain.lsp  is loaded uncompiled after the
   main link and symbol table build?  Can someon try compiling it and
   cmpnew files and see what breaks?

2) This no doubt (disassemble revision) can be improved from a lisp
   perspective -- comments welcome.

Take care,