gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: acl2

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: acl2
Date: 16 Dec 2002 13:06:01 -0500

Greetings, and thanks to all!  All certifications completed without
error, certifying (to me) thereby that certain earlier GCL bugs have
been eliminated.

I've just received notice of an upstream bug fix patch.  I'm going to
try delaying its application until right before sarge is released.
And I'll keep in mind the need to wait for m68k to finish before
releasing new revisions in any case.

Take care,