gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] GCL Where is the documentation?

From: Vadim V. Zhytnikov
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] GCL Where is the documentation?
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 15:29:45 +0300

Robert Boehne x238 ?????:
Although it seem slike a silly question, I really can't find
documentation
for GCL.  I've got the tarball for 2.5.2 and the doc directory has no
texi file,
I didn't find a link from the savannah page,  so where should I be
looking?

In short, I want to add a Tk gui to a lisp function that takes a date,
string and hostid.

Thanks,

Robert

All documentaion is in /info directory.