gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] Value stack overflow bug

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] Value stack overflow bug
Date: 25 May 2003 12:58:46 +0200

root <address@hidden> writes:

> (3) I need some way to hardcode a larger value stack size during
>     GCL image build. It looks like setting VSSIZE is the correct
>     method but I can't (yet) figure out where this should be
>     changed as it is #included in some obscure way.

You can do it at configure time when configuring gcl:
 --enable-vssize=XXXX will compile in a value stack of size XXX

Otherwise, VSSIZE is defined, per architecture, in h/(architecture).h.
The default value is defined in h/stacks.h:5. (all paths relative to
gcl-2.5.2/ directory).

I hope it helps,
Best regards,
d.