gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: GCL as gcc front end?

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL as gcc front end?
Date: 16 Sep 2003 21:27:44 -0400

Greetings! In short I'm still very interested in this, and it should
be straightforward.  Nothing has yet been done as other issues have
proved more pressing.  Though straightforward, this project will take
some considerable time.  Are you interested in suggesting some
preliminary patches?

Take care,