gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: system, load-time-value

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: system, load-time-value
Date: 17 Feb 2004 11:50:30 -0500

Greetings, and thanks for your efforts here!  Your work around will
indeed suffice, unpleasant as it may be.  I also do not understand why
load-time-value is needed -- when could compile-file-pathname
conceivably vary at load and compile times?

Please keep us posted with the results of your tests.

Take care,