gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] mac os x port questions

From: Lars Rosengreen
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] mac os x port questions
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:11:20 -0800

On Feb 16, 2004, at 1:39 PM, Aurelien Chanudet wrote:

I was able to solve the case during the week-end : GCL is now running back again. Still, I've got a few questions to craft as optimal a solution as possible.

Aurelien and Camm, thank you both very much! By doing the following, I was able to build what appears to be a working copy of gcl on macosx from cvs head as of 11:00 am PST:

Added these two lines to h/powerpc-macosx.h

#define MPROTECT_ACTION_FLAGS SA_SIGINFO|SA_RESTART
#undef SGC

and then:

$ ./configure --enable-machine=powerpc-macosx --enable-debug --disable-statsysbfd --enable-custreloc
$ make

all the best,
Lars Rosengreen