gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] RE: gcl - try this one

From: Vadim V. Zhytnikov
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] RE: gcl - try this one
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 23:11:00 +0300

Mike Thomas ?????:
Hi all.

| I am unable, however, to build GCL now due to what looks like a
| relatively trivial error.  Unfortunately every time I have sat
| down to fix thisI have been interrupted and so have gotten
| nowhere.  I hope to see this immediate problem through today but
| can make no promises.

This build problem is fixed in HEAD and stable.  Cause was the ".exe" file
extension in kcl_self which messed up opening the map file in plt.c.

Bob, I'll do my best to send you another installer this afternoon.

Vadim, this extract was from an off-list exchange about Win98 installers but
I thought you might want to know about the need to update plt.c on Windows.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.

GCL and Maxima on the top of it work fine to me
both on Windows and Linux.

--
     Vadim V. Zhytnikov

      <address@hidden>