gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] Re: [Maxima-commits] CVS: maxima/src plot.lisp,

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] Re: [Maxima-commits] CVS: maxima/src plot.lisp, 1.35, 1.36
Date: 22 Apr 2004 11:57:59 -0400

Greetings!  If there is any ansi feature currently implemented in gcl
2.7.0 which you would like backported to gcl 2.6.2 before we release
it, please let me know and I will consider.  In general we are too
close to release now for such items, but we have still mysterious
windows problems outstanding, which may delay the release long enough
for a simple backport to be feasible.

Take care,