gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: delayed pathname.d patch

From: Paul F. Dietz
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: delayed pathname.d patch
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 19:47:37 -0500

Mike Thomas wrote:

These messages never appeared before and I have yet to track them down - the
intermediate files are being deleted and the names are not being printed so
I'll have to modify the code to go further after I've done more on the path
corruption problem.

gcl has nonstandard extra arguments to COMPILE-FILE that cause the temporary
files to be preserved.  Try (compile-file <pathname> :c-file t :h-file t
:data-file t).
See gcl/comp/top.lsp for how these args are used.

        Paul