gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: GCL info docs and ANSI CL spec

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL info docs and ANSI CL spec
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:50:39 -0400

> * Joe Corneli <address@hidden> [2004-06-14 17:58:16 -0500]:
>
> If there are any questions you think could be resolved by asking
> around here at UT-Austin, let me know what they are.  A list of files
> with uncertain copyright status would be helpful.

grep -i -v copyright info/*

> But the first step would be figuring out who I might ask.  I know Bob
> Boyer, and he was friends with Schelter, and probably could answer
> some questions about GCL.  But I don't imagine that he would know the
> details of copyright status of every part of the distribution.  Maybe
> Schelter's correspondence would give some clues, I could see about
> getting a look at that...

Schelter's mail (both snail & electronic) archives would be helpful.
Privacy issues are certain to prevent us from seeing them though,
unless you can enlist his family.

<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
cogito cogito ergo cogito sum