gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.2

From: Michael Koehne
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.2
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 23:16:11 +0200

Moin Camm Maguire,

> It will at best take a month or two to resolve this.  So we have a
> choice -- should we wait, or pull the document (gcl.texi, not the
> gcl-si and gcl-tk .texi documents) pending resolution and release
> what we have?

  I think we should better release gcl without ./info/chap-*.texi.

  The time to resolve this, might be enough to distribute the original
  standard in Debian/non-free - as standards are immutable - GCL would
  than need some parser to convert this from latex to info.

  even more important: GCL needs some own documentation. The current
  .info documentation is missleading, as its the ANSI the standard -
  so a lot of things wont work in the described way.

Bye Michael
--
  mailto:address@hidden             UNA:+.? 'CED+2+:::Linux:2.4.22'UNZ+1'
  http://www.xml-edifact.org/           CETERUM CENSEO WINDOWS ESSE DELENDAM