RE: [Gcl-devel] ANSI test Windows OPEN.* failures

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] ANSI test Windows OPEN.* failures
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:44:03 +1000

Hi Camm.

| Hi Mike!  Sorry for my confusion in my earlier post!

No worries - I wasn't presenting a very coherent picture.

| I see exactly the same thing you report below in Linux.
| cell-error-name might still just be a placeholder symbol.  See
| unixport/ansi_cl.lisp.
| error system still needs lots of work, but this should not be your
| problem at present, unless I misunderstand again!

I agree.

| Please keep us posted.

Shall do.  I'm tmepted to throw this in the too hard basket for a while and
accomodate time wise.

Incidentally I put *compile-file-path/truename* into gcl_cmpmain.lsp
yesterday but haven't been able to export the two symbols to remove the ANSI
test failure I was aiming at - I suspect that this export failure relates to
the package manipulation going on in the unixport directory.

Mike Thomas.