gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Database fixes.

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Database fixes.
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 18:12:25 +1000

Hi all.

I haven't built Axiom from scratch with the attached changed and added files
but running the following exerpt from the makefile in int/algebra now runs
to completion and so I expect the daase files should rebuild:

  )lisp (make-databases "" nil)

The GCL patch fixes a GCL 2.6.5 vs CVS HEAD GCL deficiency, the src
directory stuff the "makedir" problem I mentioned yesterday.  It hasn't yet
gone into Tim's new port file but that can be sorted out later by whomever.

I won't be available for at least the next 24 hours for anything at all so
best of luck.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.