gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Problem installing Gcl under Windows

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Problem installing Gcl under Windows
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 18:10:32 +0100

Hi,
I installed gcl 2_6_5 ansi version (gcl_2.6.5.mingw32_ansi_japi_20040818.exe) on
my Pc ( Pentium 4 , Windows 2000) ,
but at the end of the installation process some shell commands are executed:  an
executable file is deleted but it's not replaced with the modified one
(modified.exe) because it's not created. I have attached the relative
screenshot.
I have tried to stop the installation process before it deletes the exe file.
Executing this file nothing happens. Also the "gclm.bat" file is not created.

Do you know how to solve this problem?

Bye

Regala e regalati Libero ADSL: 3 mesi gratis e navighi veloce. 1.2 Mega di
musica, film, video e sport.
Abbonati subito senza costi di attivazione su http://www.libero.it