gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Version_2_7_0t1

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Version_2_7_0t1
Date: 27 Jun 2005 11:00:37 -0400

Greetings, and thanks for the report!

Fixed now in cvs head, which I'm tagging as Version_2_7_0t2 to
separate from the more experimental stuff I'm about to commit.
ansi-tests don't run due to aour lack of define-setf-expander, so
couldn't check this yet.  t2 differs from t1 only in minor bugfix
changes, but which are required to get the ansi image compiled.

CVS Production version: Version_2_6_6
CVS Testing version:    Version_2_7_0t2

Take care,