gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] GCL FFI - tutorial & vs. UFFI ?

From: Surendra Singhi
Subject: [Gcl-devel] GCL FFI - tutorial & vs. UFFI ?
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 23:09:00 -0700

Hello,
  I have been using CLISP for quite some time, and I want to try GCL. I have
few basic questions on GCL FFI.

[1]. I didn't find any tutorial or documentation on GCL FFI, please point me
to some material on GCL FFI.

[2]. Does GCL supports, UFFI? If yes, then are there any benefits (in terms of
speed, expressivity) of using GCL FFI over UFFI.

Thanks for your consideration.

--
Surendra Singhi
http://www.public.asu.edu/~sksinghi/index.html

"War is Peace! Freedom is Slavery! Ignorance is Strength!"
    - Orwell, 1984, 1948